The Foundation takes part in a new program intitled MathC2+ organized by the Ministry of National Education. Faced to the lack of interest of young people in sciences, this program will provide to school students with high-potential courses to university. These interships will introduce mathematics in a different way and stimulate their taste for this subject.
MathC2+ was developed by the Ministry of National Education in paternship with associations following the success of the Olympiades.
It set up mathematical interships at the University for school students during the school holidays. These internships are conducted on volunteering and aren't courses support or refresher courses.
The Foundation's role in MathC2+
As partner, the Foundation provides its scientists network, deals with the patronage search, manages the financial resources, follows and accompanies the students offering on its page some testimonies and reports about the internships.
Read more about these internships
- Scientific Commitee and programme steering MathC2+
- Four exemples of interships realised in 2010
- The circular N°2011-038 of the 4/03/11 "Promotion des disciplines scientifiques et technologiques"
- The text of draft of MathC2+
- The terms of reference of the label
- The plug type with the information required for a labelisation MathC2+
- Press kit of science plan
- Introducing page on MathC2+ on the portal of education of the Ministère de l’éducation nationale, de la jeunesse et de la vie associative
- Introducing page on the Animath page