Herbert Spohn is spending six months in Paris from January 2015 to June 2015 as a laureate of the FSMP's Research Chair. Here is the scientific program of his stay.
Integrable stochastic models in the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality class
Herbet Spohn (laureate of the 2014 Research Chair from the Technische Universität München) gave 10 weeks of lectures entitled: "Integrable stochastic models in the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality class".
The course covered:
- Determinantal processes and the statistical mechanics of line ensembles,
- Growth models and directed polymers in a random medium,
- The Kardar-Parisi-Zhang stochastic PDE, sharp wedge initial conditions,
- Duality for interacting Brownian motions and other models in the KPZ class,
- Multi-component KPZ equations.
Lectures took place at the Collège de France (annex: 5, rue d'Ulm - 75005 PARIS) from 2pm to 4 pm:
Wednesday, 14th of January 2015
Wednesday, 21st of January 2015
Wednesday, 28th of January 2015
Wednesday, 04th of February 2015
Wednesday, 11th of February 2015
Wednesday, 18th of February 2015
Wednesday, 25th of February 2015
Wednesday, 04th of March 2015
Wednesday, 11th of March 2015
Wednesday, 18th of March 2015