Scientific stays for pre-doc students
The Fondation Sciences Mathématique de Paris finances scientific research visits for at least one months in external laboratories (French or from abroad). It is aimed at PhD students who are members of a laboratory affiliated to the foundation.
Click here to see the list of the program's beneficiaries
Person in charge of the program
Francis Bach : Francis - point - Bach - at - inria - point - fr
How to proceed to benefit from this program
The PhD student should ask to be involved to this program.
The foundation will take care of transport and stay expenses (upon justifications according to the place of destination) No reimbursement will be done if the student travel to his/her co-supervision laboratory
The application form should include:
- a curriculum vitae,
- a presentation of the thesis' subject,
- the scientific research program of the stay,
- a letter from the scientific referee or from the host laboratory
- a recommandation from the director of the thesis,
- the director's visa from the assigned laboratory,
- a financial plan (estimation of the stay's cost).
Online application only.
- You are interested by this program; click here to apply,
- A copy of the application file will be sent to the director of the graduate school,
- The selection will be made by the steering committee of the Fondation,
- Allow less than two months to have an answer back.
Support from the Foundation Pierre Ledoux
The Foundation Pierre Ledoux supports one or two scientific stays per year, in the same conditions as the FSMP's, preferably in emerging countries like South American countries, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, African countries, as well as in Russia.
Financial support Form
Click here to complete the form if you are interested by this program
All files must be transmitted, at the latest, the 1st day of each month previously stated.